Arequipa and the Colca Valley, 4d/3n
Ausangate Trek, 6d/5nChoquequirao trek & Machu Picchu, 9d/8nChoquequirao trek, 5d/4nCusco City TourFull day Machu PicchuInca bridge construction, Queswachaca Tour 2d/1n - June 8-9Inca Trail, 4d/3nQoyllurity Pilgrimage Festival 2d/1n - May 27-28Salkantay & Machu Picchu, 5d/4nSojma Cachicata Trek, 3d/2n (Machu Picchu optional)Welcome Package Cusco
Superior Mountain Lodge, Huaraz 6 days & 5 nights
Iquitos Rainforest, 3d/2n
ANIA - land of childrenLima Gastronomic TourLima Walking City TourParacas National Park & Islas Ballestas, 3d/2nPeruvian Paso Horse ExhibitionPisco Sin FronterasTraditional Lima City TourWelcome Package Lima, StandardWorlds 2nd Highest Train Ride, 3d/2n
Highlights of Peru Tour, 7d/6nJewels of the North of Peru 4x4 Tour, 5d/4nLuxury Tour of Peru, 8d/7nSouthern Peru & Machu Picchu 4x4 Tour, 15d/14nThe Andes & Machu Picchu 4x4 Tour, 6d/5n
Lake Titicaca, 4d/3n
Tambopata Rainforest, 4d/3nTambopata Rainforest, 6d/5n
|Qoyllurity Pilgrimage Tour, 3d/2n
Day 1: Cusco – Mahuayani – Sanctuary
We will leave Cusco at 8:00am and after a 3 hour ride of beautiful natural landscapes in our private vehicle we will arrive to the small town of Mahuayani. Here is where we will meet up with our trekking team and get acquainted with everyone. After a quick lunch we’ll start our 13km trek to the Sanctuary where all the exciting festivities take place. During our trek you will be surrounded by the peaks of the Andes mountains and will have many picture perfect moments to capture. After our day full of hiking we will arrive in the late afternoon to set up camp and have dinner. Meals Included: Lunch and Dinner
Day 2: Sanctuary – Qoyllurity Mountain – Sanctuary
Very early in the morning after breakfast we will go to the church to participate in the mass of the day which will last for about 30 minutes. During the mass you will have the unique experience as an outsider looking in on the rituals and customs of the Andean people. After the mass we’ll start our descend upon the Qoyllurity Mountain where we will observe all the ancient traditions that the pilgrims practice to show homage to the Lord of the Bright Snow, all of this taking place at 4,800m above sea level. Later we will then return to the Sanctuary where we will be able to visit the fair where all of the pilgrims participate. We will stay the night again enjoying dinner after a great day of adventure. Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 3: Sanctuary – Mahuayani – Cusco
After our breakfast we will start the trek back to Mahuayani where our journey began. The hike will take about 2 hours and upon our arrival a private vehicle will be waiting to take us back to Cusco. Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch
Number of passengers (prices in $US)
Qoyllurity 3 days & 2 nights
The prices are per person and in $US.
The program includes:
• Pre-trek Briefing.
• Collection from your hotel in the morning of trek departure.
• Private transport from Cusco to the Trailhead and return at the end of the trek.
• English/Spanish speaking professional guide (you will have an assistant guide for
groups over 8 people).
• Tents - 2 people in a 4 person tent which allows for greater comfort.
• Cook and cooking equipment (Assistants are provided for larger groups).
• Meals as indicated in the itinerary (optional vegetarian food). Our professional cooks
prepare meals that incorporate elements of the western diet and also traditional
Peruvian delicacies. (Please communicate with your guide during the trek if you
have a preference for certain types of dishes). Salads are washed in boiled water.
• Horses (for equipment and personal items) including horsemen. They carry camping
equipment, food and kitchen utensils. We provide duffel bags at your briefing for
your personal items (up to 7 kg/15lbs per person).
• 1 emergency horse which can be ridden if you are feeling ill or if are a little slower.
• Dining tent with tables and chairs & kitchen tent for the cook to prepare meals.
• Tents for our staff to sleep in, sleeping bags & mattresses.
• First aid kit including emergency oxygen bottle - but not blister treatments.
The program does not include:
• Breakfast on the first morning.
• Sleeping bags. If you haven't got a sleeping bag or you don't want the hassle of
bringing one all the way to Peru with you, then we have sleeping bags for hire. For
this trek you should hire minus 15 or warmer ($US 6 sleeping bag rental per day).
• Tips for the guide, cook and porters
• Additional horses for passengers’ luggage.