Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu 3 days & 2 nights
This 3 day tour features all the enchanting places of The Sacred Valley of the Incas, including the spectacular Machu Picchu. You will visit small Andean Villages, spectacular Inca Ruins, local markets and salt pools, while passing through some of the most scenic areas of Peru. Our 3 day Sacred Valley Tour hits all the highlights and includes three nights of great accommodation. Upon completing this trip you will see why even the Incan royalty would travel down into the Valley to unwind and relax.
| Number of passengers
|Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu 3 days/3 nights
The prices are per person and in US dollars.
Note: The prices are based on hotel allocation of 2 people in double room. For other room allocation, please send us a request (this normally implies a higher price per person). If you would like a different hotel, it is possible to upgrade, please ask about the alternative hotel options.
• Machu Picchu entrance fee.
• Entrances to all sights in the Sacred Valley (BTG-ticket).
• Train tickets from Ollantaytambo to Machu Picchu Town (Aguas Calientes), and return ticket from Machu Picchu Town (Aguas Calientes) to Cusco. (Executive Class)
• Bus tickets up and down from/to Aguas Calientes to/from Machu Picchu.
• Pick-up from the hotel or the airport at arrival.
• Service of local official and bilingual tour guide(s).
• Private transportation for each activity.
• Meals indicated
• 3 nights at good tourist hotels in Cusco and The Sacred Valley.
Price Does Not Include:
• Meals not specified in the itinerary.
• Personal expenses such as medical immunizations (if any).
• Travel insurance.
• Optional tipping of the staff.